You might see yourself as an analytical individual but how regularly do you sit down and have an honest analysis of your business?
If you're not already doing so then I highly recomment you do. Simply coasting through each day, month, year will only ever bring a limited amount of success.
There's always ways for us to improve, no matter where we stand, and it's important that you continue to improve your business as time goes by if you want to continue being successful.
As the saying goes "A rolling stone gathers no moss"
I'll help you out with some questions you should be using to review your business:
- Do you have a plan? Is it clear to staff as to where the company is headed?
- Are there any additional services or products that you can offer customers?
- Do you understand the types of problems your customers face and how can you help solve them?
- Do you maintain contact with your customers? Are they aware of any new services or products you can provde them with?
- How regularly do you request or get feedback from your clients regarding the servive you deliver to them?
- Is there a way for you to improve the quality of what you offer? Can you deliver greater value to your customers?
- What makes you different from your competitors? Are you unique enough or do you fall into the 'me too' category?
- Does your pricing seem competitive when looking at the market?
- What level of customer service do you provide? Can you improve this?
- How well are your leads being dealt with? Does everyone who comes to your business receive the same amount of care and attention?
- Is your website or blog generating enough leads? What can you do to increase that number?
- Are you doing your own marketing and does this limit the amount of marketing you can do?
- Do any for your customers refer you to their contacts?
These are a few of the bigger questions to ask yourself and use to help make tweaks here
Set a regular date to analyse progress and see if there's anything more you can improve.
If you need a hand then give us a call on 01276 69 11 99 or fill out one of our contact forms and we'll gladly offer our help and advice.