Consumer data management is all about maintaining the most up-to-date information about our clients’ customers. We work with our clients to find the best ways of helping them to grow and promote their products and services, through strategic, targeted and screened data lists. We have developed an outstanding reputation in the industry for providing long-term, sustainable and profitable data solutions. Our consumer data is sourced from a range of sources including the electoral roll, telephone directories, lifestyle information and business directories
Consumer Data Facts and Figures
There are approximately 67 million people residing in the UK, 30 million households, over 33 million cars and over 95% regular Internet users. Just a few stats to give an idea of the UK consumer spread.
Prospect 360 supplies GDPR-compliant postal mailing and TPS-screened mobile and landline telephone numbers, but not consumer emails or mobile numbers for SMS, as it is not GDPR compliant to do so.
Our data comes with a minimum 95% accuracy guarantee, with a single-user licence for a period of 3 months as standard.
Some of the data sets and variables which can be included or excluded to segment your target client base include:
- Individuals age banding
- Marital status
- Geographic location – by city, County, region, postcode or driving distance
- Homeowner status – owned or rented
- House type – detached, semi-detached, bungalow, terraced or flat
- House value banding
- Council tax banding
- Individual or household income banding
- Have Children (ages not known)
- Have Pets – dogs, cats and ‘other’
- Hobbies and Interests – for example, wildlife, holidays, crafts, technology, DIY/Home improvement to name a few.