Reliable and recently verified business lists to support a variety of market research approaches.
Working with many Market Research agencies around the world has enabled us to develop expertise in terms of supplying effective respondent data for B2B research projects covering all vertical markets.
Including decision-maker profiles for quantitative or qualitative approaches, via postal questionnaires, CATI projects and online survey approaches.
We use our experience to identify decision-maker profiles and companies who are most likely to be responsive based on a specific brief, such as if you are researching opinions of finance controllers, recruiting MD level focus group attendees, users of specific IT systems or fledgling business owners etc.
Whether the sampling requires a random approach, or more targeted strategy, we can help you achieve your goals in terms of sourcing reliable and up-to-date intelligence to use as the foundation of sound research methodology. Ensuring your projects are utilising the most viable research sample sources has a positive impact on contact rates and ultimately incidence rates, providing enhanced overall efficiency.
The required target market can be screened to ensure the research sample used is representative, also allowing for distinct sub-groups if required to include:
- Geography (Country, County, Postcode, Town/City, Miles from a fixed point
- Company size (site employees, national employees, turnover, number of sites)
- Company activity (vertical market, sector, detailed activity)
- Decision-maker type (job title, responsibility areas)
- Specialist info (fleet vehicles, number of computers, company age, exporters, formation type)